Friday, March 29, 2019

F is for Friday - 29 March 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
I loved this book so much! It has beaten out all others to become my favorite 2019 release so far this year and it doesn't even officially release until June!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
Just in time for the end of the month I'm finally getting into my book club read for the month, All We Left Behind: Virginia Reed and the Donner Party. I'm about 20% in now and I'm assuming it will be a quick read.

Killing November was one of my most anticipated March releases and I'm hoping to get into it this weekend! 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

"God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world, and I'm content with that."
- Dawn Kurtagich, Teeth in the Mist
*Sound of laughter...*  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Book Mail
2. Warmer Weather
3. Catching up on Game of Thrones on HBO Now
4. Addictive Reads
5. Writing Progress

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR