Friday, May 17, 2019

F is for Friday - 17 May 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I've been on an audiobook kick lately because I listen to them before read and can get through them faster than sitting down and actually reading. I picked up this book because the author is coming to ApollyCon next year and I've been wanting to try this series. I'm seriously kicking myself now that I didn't pick up this book sooner! Loving it! 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

This is another one of my new audiobooks and I'm thinking of starting it if I finish Some Girls Bite this weekend. 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“I just need to get out of here. I'm doing what I have to do to survive. I'm not signing up to set things on fire.” 
― Tehlor Kay Mejia, We Set the Dark on Fire

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Book and Funko Mail
2. A relaxing lunch at the Harbor
3. Feeling better after food poisoning
4. Bingeable Audiobooks
5. Rearranging my bookshelves (again)

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR