Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bookish and Not So Bookish Thoughts - 25 July 2019


Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a Weekly Meme hosted by Christine @ Bookishly  Boisterous.


1. I'm excited for tomorrow to get here because we're going to the Tall Ships Festival in Green Bay. I missed it the last time it was in town so it's been a while and I'm hoping to get some good pictures. 

2. Since I've been working on my novel more lately my reading has slowed down but I recently read and loved Remember Me by Chelsea Bobulski. She's describing it as The Shining meets the romance of Titanic which I think is an awesome descriptor. You should definitely check it out when it releases on August 6th!    

3. My 27th birthday is coming up on August 4th and I'm planning a makeover to bring me into my next year. I'm thinking of a sexy undercut and dyeing my hair a purplish-red. It's so unlike anything I've done with my hair before and I'm excited. 
Photo Credit: Glowsly / Pinterest
4. I didn't realize how many really awesome sounding books are coming out in August. It's a good thing it's my birthday month because I don't think I'd be able to keep to my spending ban. 

5. I was looking forward to the new season of Veronica Mars on Hulu but I've heard so many people talking about the horrible twist at the end of the season that now I don't think I can bear to watch it. It's a shame. I hate when people bring shows back then ruin them for all the diehard fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR