Sunday, September 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 30 September 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! Here's to squeezing in those last few books of September and making those October TBR lists!


What I Read Last Week:
I couldn't wait any longer to read the follow up to Tyffany's debut novel Imber and I loved Tellus just as much if not more! I couldn't put this one down and in my totally not biased opinion, Tyffany Hackett is definitely an author to check out! 

What I Am Reading Now:
I have about 2 hours left in this audiobook and I think I know who the killer is but you never know... Michele Campbell has a talent for taking what you think you know and throwing a huge curveball in at the very end. As far as Thrillers go, Campbell is one of my favorite authors. I just downloaded the audiobook of her most recent release, Stranger on the Beach to listen to next month. 
Up Next:
With tomorrow being October 1st I'm kicking off my Spooktober Reading Marathon... Here are a few books on my TBR... 

No One’s Home by DM Pulley
The Last by Hanna Jameson
Follow You Home by Mark Edwards
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James

The Haunting of Beacon Hill by Ambrose Ibsen
The Girl from the Otherside by Nagabe
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh*
The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon*

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich *
The Naida Tapes by Dawn Kurtagich 
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys Anthology*
Crimson Peak by Nancy Holder*

Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics*
The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare*
Lucky Break by Carly Phillips*
The Hollow by Jessica Verday*

* = Rereads
Do you have any spooky reads planned for October? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR