Monday, September 30, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Numbered Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday:10 Book Titles with Numbers in Them

This week's TTT is all about books with numbers in the title. I'm going to try to do these from 1-10 so bear with me here...

1. One Tiny Breath by K.A. Tucker
Contemporary Romance, Ten Tiny Breaths Series Book 2

2. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
Fantasy, The Lord of the Rings Book 2
3. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Fantasy, Three Dark Crowns Book 1

4. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Sci-Fi, Lorien Legacies Book 1 

5.Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott  
YA Contemporary Romance, Standalone
6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
YA Fantasy, Six of Crows Duology Book 1
7. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Historical Fiction, Romance, LGBT, Standalone

8. Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
Urban Paranormal Fantasy, Charley Davidson Book 8
9. Gentleman 9 by Penelope Ward
Contemporary Romance, Standalone
10. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Thriller, Standalone

Did you list your list sequentially? Confession: 8 was the hardest for me! Let me know which books you picked in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. FYI, your link on That Artsy Reader Girl's site today is broken.

    And Five Feet Apart looks like my kind of book. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! It must have glitched. I haven't read Five Feet Apart yet but it does look so good!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR