Monday, September 2, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Enjoyed That Are Outside of My Comfort Zone


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday:Ten Books I Enjoyed That Are Outside of My Comfort Zone
This week's TTT is all about books we enjoyed outside of our normal reading preferences. Different genres, different subject matters, etc. Note that since I read these books I've read more books in that genre/subject matter/whatever so they're no longer outside of my comfort zone.

1. Unknown by Wendy Higgins

2. Ryan's Bed

3. Illuminae

4. These Witches Don't Burn

5.Warcross 

6. Daughters Unto Devils

7. The Kingdom

8. Imposters  

9. Legacy

10. The Selection
 What books outside your comfort zone surprised you? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of your selections but I've wanted to read Illuminae. Glad you liked it. Genres and topics outside my comfort zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Illuminae. I was so hesitant to read it because of the format but I enjoyed the heck out of that one. The Kingdom was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Ryan's Bed is so eye catching.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Illuminea one of these days.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan's bed was sooo good. That twist at the end had me in tears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should read The Selection sometime. When I first heard about Warcross, I was like "Video games and hackers! Heck yeah!"

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR