Sunday, October 20, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 21 October 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! Next week is Halloween! 😱 Can you believe it? Are you ready to celebrate! I am with all the seasonal books I've been reading this month! 


What I Read Last Week:
💀 The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💀 The Naida Tapes by Dawn Kurtagich - 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💀 Crimson Peak by Nancy Holder - 🌟🌟🌟🌟
💀 Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics - 🌟🌟🌟🌟
What I Am Reading Now:
💀 Slayer by Kiersten White
Up Next:
💀 The Haunting of Beacon Hill by Ambrose Ibsen
💀 Nevermore by Kelly Creagh*
💀 The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon*
💀 Slasher Girls and Monster Boys Anthology*
💀 The Witch of Blackbird Pond*
💀 Lucky Break by Carly Phillips*
💀 The Hollow by Jessica Verday*
💀 Now Entering Addamsville by Franscesca Zappia
💀 The Twisted Ones by T. Kingfisher

* = Rereads
How is your reading progress going this month?

9 comments:

  1. Slayer is still on my TBR list, I think I should make it my Halloween read.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put off reading it for so long but with Chosen coming out in January I decided to fit it in this month and I'm kicking myself for not reading it sooner

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about The Winter People. I haven't read this author in a while.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Winter People was the first book I read by that author and I love it. It's the kind of book that sticks with you when you're done.

      Delete
  3. I loved The Witch of Blackbird Pond when I was younger. I actually thought about rereading it this year! Have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the only book I read in school that I actually liked. I reread it every October and I think I'll save it for Halloween this year

      Delete
  4. Nice looking bunch of books. Slayer is on my list to read. I'm waiting for the Kindle price to drop. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have decorations to put in my yard. I haven't done it yet. I really should. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR