Monday, October 21, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d Give Different Titles To


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 3 Books I'd Give Different Titles To 

Last week we talked about long book titles. This week's TTT is all about titles we think would better suit books than the ones they were given. I could only come up with three. I have enough trouble titling my own novels šŸ˜†

1. Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich

I shall call you... Devil's Mountain
2. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

Can be changed to... The Heart Collector
3. Bonfire by Krysten Ritter

Would make much more sense titled TOXIN

What book titles would you change if you had a say in things?
 Let me know which books you picked in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

9 comments:

  1. This is a tough topic this week. I changed up the topic because I couldn't personally think of any examples. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles are important to me. If an author can't come up with a good title, she probably doesn't need to be writing the book.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/10/books-id-give-different-titles-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the changes you've suggested, I think I'd be more likely to read Devil's Mountain than Teeth In The Mist.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toxin is a very attention-grabbing title.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a hard time with this week's theme I did something else instead!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the book, but I think I just like the title Toxin better than Bonfire anyways.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Heart Collector sounds much better. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes titles are hard to come up with. I haven't read any of these books yet, so I don't know how well they fit, but you came up with good titles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely prefer your titles!

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2019/10/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-give-different-titles-to/

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR