Monday, November 25, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful Freebie 

 This week's TTT is a freebie for Thanksgiving so I'm listing 10 books I'm thankful I gave a second chance, books I either didn't like or DNF'd the first time but decided to go back and reread and ended up loving.

1. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

2. Glitter by Aprilynne Pike

3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

4. Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill

5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

6. Ally by Anna Banks

7. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

8. Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

9. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

 10. Ruined by Paula Morris

What are you thankful for?
 Let me know  in the comments & drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Thanksgiving Week Bookdragons!

10 comments:

  1. I adore the Throne of Glass books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your twist on this week's prompt. Good job.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books on this list!!!!

    My TTT:
    http://megabunnyreads.home.blog/2019/11/26/top-ten-tuesday-11-26-thankful-freebie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I tend to put books down really fast when they're not working for me right off the bat. I'm sure there are some that deserve second chances - it's not their fault I wasn't in the mood for them, right?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a Miss Congeniality gif? LOL!

    Great list, I have a lot of these on my TBR already. And sometimes a book needs a second chance.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you went with second chances. I am trying to think of a book I gave a second chance... I'm blanking, but I'm going to be thinking about it today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an interesting spin on the topic. I don’t usually give books a second chance. Sometimes I wonder if I should.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Second chances are wonderful and I'm very glad you gave these titles the chance! And, in turn, am glad you have things to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing. Great twist on this week's freebie topic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you gave these a second chance too. I like several of the ones you listed here. I like your take on this week's topic.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR