Friday, November 22, 2019

50/50 Friday - Book Read in a Day/Book You DNFed


50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader.

What is 50/50 Friday?
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read. So that's what 50/50 Friday is all about. Carrie posts a new topic every Friday so be sure to check out her post to see the topic for the following week!


Topic for the Week
Book Read in a Day/Book You DNFed


Book Read in a Day
The last book I read in a day (that wasn't a novella or a graphic novel) was Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall. I read it as an ARC a few weeks before it released and couldn't stop reading!

Book You DNFed
The sad thing is I was really looking forward to The Twisted Ones by T. Kingfisher but it was so slow and boring and not at all what I was expecting. 


Topic For Next Week
Favorite/Least Favorite YA Paranormal Book

2 comments:

  1. The Twisted Ones was one that I was looking forward to as well. I waited so long to get my library copy and then I ended up not finishing it either. It's needlessly long! If it were cut down a lot I think it would've been better.

    Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!

    PS I love the graphic you made It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules for Vanishing sounds really good. I think I'd might like it. That's too bad about The Twisted Ones.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR