Thursday, December 12, 2019

50/50 Friday - Book vs. eReader


50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader.

What is 50/50 Friday?
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read. So that's what 50/50 Friday is all about. Carrie posts a new topic every Friday so be sure to check out her post to see the topic for the following week!


Topic for the Week
Book vs. eReader

Ah, the age old question... book vs. eReader preference. For me it's easy. I prefer physical books because I can read for long periods of time without my eyes bothering me. When I read an ebook for more than a couple hours straight my eyes hurt.

Topic For Next Week
Most/Least Materialistic Character

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR