Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Christmas Reads on my TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads/TBR

 This week's TTT is a freebie so I'm doing 10 Christmas themed books I have on my TBR this month...

1. A Drew + Fable Christmas


2. 10 Blind Dates


3. All Wrapped Up For Christmas


4. Christmas in the City


5. The Christmas Pact


6. My True Love Gave to Me


7. The Afterlife of Holly Chase


8. Skipping Christmas


9. The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily


 10. Let it Snow 



Are you planning to read any holiday themed books this month?
 Let me know  in the comments & drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! I hope you enjoy all of these books.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a lot of fun reading to do! I've read SKIPPING CHRISTMAS, but it was a long time ago and I don't really remember anything about it. I do love the movie Christmas with the Kranks, which is based on SKIPPING CHRISTMAS. Have you seen it? It's hilarious!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. impressive list. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2019/12/ttt-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR