Friday, November 29, 2019

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite YA Paranormal Book


50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader.

What is 50/50 Friday?
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read. So that's what 50/50 Friday is all about. Carrie posts a new topic every Friday so be sure to check out her post to see the topic for the following week!


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least Favorite YA Paranormal Book


Favorite YA Paranormal Book
This is hard because for a while YA Paranormal Romance was my favorite book genre and there are so many books that I love. But I reread this one every New Year's Eve so I think it's safe to say it's one of my top favorites.

Least Favorite YA Paranormal Book
Least favorite is so much easier than favorite because I really did not like this book and thought it added nothing to the Fallen series.  

Topic For Next Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Book of November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR