Monday, January 27, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 27 January 2020



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! There's been a lot of stressful stuff going on in my personal life so I haven't been having the best reading month. I have been able to get through a few things though...


What I Read Last Week:
This is a short story by one of the authors attending ApollyCon this year. I've been trying to read a little something by some of the authors that are unfamiliar to me. I was skeptical going into this one but I ended up really enjoying it. I only wish the author would create a series from the snippet of these characters.

 Last time I posted I was just getting this book for the ARC tour. It was such a good, powerful read and I definitely recommend it!

I've had this one on my kindle for a couple months and finally got a chance to read it. I loved it and wish I had read it right away when I got it.


What I Am Reading Now:
I've been wanting to reread this one for a while but I was nervous it wouldn't be the same since I know how it ends but I'm loving it just the same and hoping to finish it today.  
Up Next:
I just picked this book up at Walmart and it sounds really good. Unless my grandmother wants to read it right away I might take it.  
What are you reading this week? Do you have your February TBR planned yet?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things have been tough for you :) Very stressful here the past few weeks, too. Good thing we have books for comfort, right?

    I just read And Then There Were None last fall - I loved it! I know it's weird to say about a novel where 10 people get murdered, but it's got such a fun tone! Hope you enjoy it again ... and that things get easier for you.

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Agnes at the End of the World. It is interesting how many bloggers are reading Agatha Christie recently. See what I read at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR