Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Cover Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten of My Favorite Thriller Novel Book Covers

 This week's TTT is a Book Cover Freebie so I think I'll do some of my favorite Thriller covers. I've been in a mood to read nothing but thrillers lately so why not...

1. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
2. Lie to Me by Kaitlin Ward

3. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

4. The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker

5. Six Little Secrets by Kaitlyn Duncan

6. Bonfire by Krysten Ritter (Hardcover and Paperback)


7. See How She Dies by Lisa Jackson

8. Ten by Gretchen McNeil

9. After the Woods by Kim Savage

10. Sadie by Courtney Summers



What books did you pick for the book cover freebie?
 Let me know  in the comments & drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Get More Info

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR