Friday, February 14, 2020

50/50 Friday: Favorite/Least Favorite Romance of 2019

50/50 Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader.

What is 50/50 Friday?
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read. So that's what 50/50 Friday is all about. Carrie posts a new topic every Friday so be sure to check out her post to see the topic for the following week!
Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Romance of 2019

I don’t read a ton of books that are just romance with some other genre (thriller, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.) mixes in but when I do I’m really picky...

Best

Repeat by Kylie Scott
I have a soft spot for male leads who are tattoo artists and second chance romance plus I love this author.

Worst

Sick Kids In Love
So this book still got three stars from me but I didn’t care much for the main character which made me not care about the romance. 

Next Week’s Theme: 
Favorite / Least Favorite Paranormal of 2019

1 comment:

  1. Tattoo artist?! Sign me up!

    Thanks for linking up and I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR