Sunday, February 9, 2020

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10 February 2020


#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.
Hey Bookdragons! So I finished the first draft of my latest novel and I finally have some reading time! (Yay!) 

What I Read Last Week/What I’m Currently Reading:

I managed to snag an ARC of this through a trade with another blogger and I am so excited to be reading one of my most anticipated reads of 2020. It’s so good so far...

Based on the sheer length of it and also editing the first draft of the previously mentioned newly finished novel this is my read for last week, this week, and probably into next week unless I have a ton of time to read this week.

What are you reading this week? Do you plan to read SJM’s adult debut?

3 comments:

  1. One day I will read Sarah Maas! Hope you enjoy your book, no matter how long it takes to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep planning to read Sarah Maas. Thanks for sharing, and have a great week. Here are my Weekly Updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised to see something by Maas that I hadn't heard of. I didn't even know this book was in process. I'll have to catch up on her books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR