Monday, February 10, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Love Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Underrated OTPs

 This week's TTT is a Love Freebie since Valentine’s Day is Friday. We all know about the most talked about OTPs (One True Pairings)... Feyre and Rhysand, Jude and Carden, Audrey Rose and Thomas Cresswell... for my freebie I’m listing some of my favorite ships that fly under the radar...

1. Isobel and Varen Nethers (Nevermore Trilogy by Kelly Creagh)
2. Abbey and Caspian (Hollow Trilogy by Jessica Verday)

3. Leda and Watt / Cord and Rylen / Avery and Atlas (The Thousandth Floor Trilogy by Katharine McGee) 

4.Tea and Kalen (The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco)

5. Emika Chen and Hideo Tanaka (Warcross Duology)

6.Claire Danvers and Shane Collins (The Morganville Vampires Series)

7. Eelyn and Fiske (Sky In the Deep by Adrianne Young)

8.Khalid and Shahrzad (The Wrath and the Dawn Duology by Renee Ahdieh

9.Sepora and Tarik (Nemesis Duology by Anna Banks)

10.Catherine Moorland and Henry Tilney (Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen)

What theme did you choose for this week’s love freebie?
 Let me know  in the comments & drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

5 comments:

  1. Tea and Kalen were a great couple for sure!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Khalid and Shahrzad! I also have Warcross in my TBR, definitely need to read it soon :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Sky in the Deep. I really need to make time to read it! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESS! Great picks. I'm LOVING the fact that you included The Thousandth Floor. Those books were so addictive and there were so many great characters and ships in it. Missing the series!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR