Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Favorite Books of 2020

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 of My Favorite Reads of 2020
This week’s TTT is a wrap of 2020. My full top 13 plus other yearly wrap-up lists will go live on Thursday but he's a look at the top 10...

10. The Babysitter by Nancy Bush

9. The Elizas by Sara Shepard

8. Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl

7. The Similars by Rebecca Hanover

6. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

5. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager

4. One by One by Ruth Ware

3. Girl Gone Mad by Avery Bishop

2. The Guest List by Lucy Foley

1.The Return by Rachel Harrison

***
What were your favorite books of 2020?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

3 comments:

  1. I really need to read Mexican Gothic sometime!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved The Guest List and Home Before Dark. I own (and hope to read soon) Mexican Gothic and One by One.

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Return looks so positively creepy! I'm so looking forward to finally getting around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR