Saturday, April 10, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 10 April 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

As new shows come on Discovery+ and I get back into watching some old favorites, I've had a really eclectic array of shows I've been binging lately...

Continuing


Current Episode: Season 6 Episode 15 - Fixer Upper
I love Murder, She Wrote. I watched it in reruns with my grandmother when I was a kid and I just never stopped. I stopped watching it for a while after my grandmother passed away in December but I recently dove back in where I left off. Season 6 isn't one of my favorites because this is the season where Jessica narrates some of the episodes, they're not really about her solving crimes and I find those episodes really boring, but I should be getting to season 7 soon!

 


New Obsessions & Recent Binges

Current Episode: Season 1, Episode 3 - Royal Beginnings

So... weird fact: my mom loves pigs. We have a pot-bellied pig along with the Saint Bernard and our four cats. So when we saw the ad for this show she definitely wanted to watch it. We've watched 2 out of 3 episodes and I really hope they make more episodes. It's kind of like Toddlers and Tiaras with pigs. 🤣



Current Episode: Season 1, Episode 11
Who doesn't love the 90 Day Fiancé world? When I saw this spin-off, The Single Life, I decided to check it out. Most of the cast are past people on the show I couldn't stand (Danielle, Colt, and Brittany I'm looking at you) but it's still interesting to watch. 

Just Added to My Watchlist/Waiting on Watching


Premieres: April 23, 2021
Only 2 weeks until Shadow and Bone premieres on Netflix! I've read the books and I'm nervous/excited to see them come to life on Netflix!


Season 4 Premiere Date: April 28, 2021
I have about 3 more episodes to catch up on before season 4 premieres on Hulu. I'm both looking forward to and kind of sick of this show. I wish we would be moving toward some kind of conclusion. 

What are you currently binge-watching? What are some of your latest obsessions that you couldn't get enough of? Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR