Saturday, April 10, 2021

The Sunday Post - 11 April 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! I spent most of last week relaxing and resting after having a bad case of the stomach flu the previous weekend so I caught up on a lot of reading and blogging. 



πŸ€ It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 12 April 2021 
πŸ€ Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Book Titles That Sound Like They Could Be Crayola Crayon Colors
πŸ€ I Can't Wait For... My Heart Is A Chainsaw!
πŸ€What I'm Binge-Watching - 15 April 2021



Learn More:
The Next Wife by Kaira Rouda


πŸ’€ This Week I Bookmarked: 

2 comments:

  1. Your book mail looks interesting! I like subject of your top 10 list for this upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Next Wife was my Amazon First Reads choice for this month. The top 10 was a fun one to put together this week!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR