Monday, May 17, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Titles that are complete sentences
This week’s TTT is all about book titles that make complete sentences. I'm not sure about this one... we'll see how I do...
 
1. Send Me Their Souls by Sara Wolf


2. Don't Turn Out the Lights edited by Jonathan Maberry


3. Meet Me on Love Lane by Nina Bocci


4. Don't Go Stealing My Heart by Kelly Siskind


5. A Lie for A Lie by Helena Hunting


6. No Place Like Here by Christina June


7. She Was the Quiet One by Michele Campbell


8. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer


9. See How She Dies by Lisa Jackson


10. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

***
What book titles did you come up with?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

17 comments:

  1. I love that cover for Send Me Their Souls! I loved this topoc and this is my TTT for this week - an eclectic mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very dramatic! I loved the covers for the first two books but I love the redesign they did for Send Me Their Souls. I thought this week would be harder than it turned out to be! It was actually kind of fun!

      Delete
  2. Great list for a difficult topic. Here is mine https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/05/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as hard as I was anticipating. You did a great job though!

      Delete
  3. Don't Turn Out the Lights looks like a good read.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-complete-sentences/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice horror anthology for anyone who enjoyed Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark as a kid!

      Delete
  4. She was the quiet one immediately draws my attention! A curse so dark and lonely sounds good as well.

    I love your selection for today! I just went with 10 Mary Higgins Clark Titles that are complete sentences.

    TTT - The new Mary Higgins Clark in 10 sentences

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend She Was the Quiet One if you like thrillers set at boarding schools! It's still my favorite book by Michele Campbell. And A Curse So Dark and Lonely is good if you like beauty and the beast retellings!

      I'll come check out your Mary Higgins Clark selections. My grandmother used to love her books but I've only watched a few of the Lifetime movie adaptations so far.

      Delete
  5. So many cute covers too! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this week's a tough topic, so I changed it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/18/top-ten-tuesday-316/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa... I like the cover design of the last book. Is it any good?

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed There's Someone Inside Your House! If you like movies like Scream and YA horror that isn't too heavy on the scares you'll probably like it!

      Delete
    2. Sounds good! I'll have to check it out!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR