Friday, December 21, 2018

F is for Friday - 21 December 2018


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I read the Enchantee Chapter Sampler (free on Amazon for Kindle) because I've been debating about preordering and OMG - now I'm even more excited to read it!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.


I'm hoping to finish Romanov and Grave Mercy this weekend and then I have to regroup because I don't have any other books at my Grandmother's apartment.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“Curse those Bolsheviks. I ought to poke holes in the soles of all their boots!” 
― Nadine Brandes, Romanov

I laughed so hard at this... just the visualization!

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. Yule
2. Christmas is almost here!
3. Cats that snuggle.
4. Coffee (always)
5. Good reviews from fellow authors.

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR