Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bookish (And Not So Bookish Thoughts) - 11 April 2019


Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a Weekly Meme hosted by Christine @ Bookishly  Boisterous.

Happy Thursday Bookdragons! 

1. I've taken a break from most of my weekly posts this week because I'm really trying to read 70,000 words in my writing project, Monsters & Mist. I'm about 2700 words from that goal now even if I still don't know how much more needs to go into this first draft. I need something that will sew the current point to the ending. 

2. I had a great time last week at the mall. It was a relaxing day out and I'm grateful for it because I've been buried under a pile of stuff at my day job since.

3. It snowed. Seriously. Like 6 inches of the white stuff today. At least it gives me the perfect excuse to kick back and read Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee. So far it's a good read!

4. Game of Thrones the final season starts this weekend! Who else is excited??? I haven't had a chance to start the second book yet but right now we're caught up to the middle of season 4. 

5. I only bought one book this week. Repeat by Kylie Scott. I've read so much fantasy and sci-fi lately I need a break to read some contemporary books and Repeat just came out. I am thinking of buying Praying for Rain by BB Easton though. I saw it on #bookstagram  and read an excerpt on Amazon so I might have to one-click!

6. I am currently finishing my second cup of coffee but I am still tired. I wonder if there will ever be a time in the future when I am not dog-tired and wake up without a backache. #StillLivingtheFutonLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR