Friday, April 5, 2019

F is for Friday - 5 April 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
This was a fantastic read! It is definitely worth all the hype it's getting. I honestly couldn't put it down. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
I'm about halfway through Vortex Visions and once I'm finished I'll be starting...

Pitch Dark is a backlist book I've had my eye on for a while and I'm hoping to be starting this by Sunday! 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

“I had absolutely no interest in being somebody else's muse.
I am not a muse.
I am the somebody.
End of fucking story.” 
― Taylor Jenkins Reid, Daisy Jones & The Six

Such an awesome quote!   

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Shopping Days out with my Grandmother
2. Daily walks
3. Coffee
4. Nearing my Target Word Count
5. Cute cats

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR