Monday, August 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Book Characters I’d Love to Be Besties With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Want to Be Friends With

This week's TTT is all about characters we'd love to befriend. Are you drawn to the mischief makers? The analytical thinkers? The brave who make you want to be fierce too? 

1. Dee Black
2. Audrey Rose Wadsworth
3. Emika Chen
4. Avery Fuller

5.Tella 

6. Hanna

7. Elide
8. Nina  


9. Phin Goodnight
10. Roar

 What characters would you love to be friends with? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

9 comments:

  1. Despite all of the hype, I have never read Leigh's 'Six of Crows' duo. Someday I should remedy this. I've also seen glowing reviews for Kerri's books too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Audrey and Hanna!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina would be so much fun! Great choice! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally spaced on Audrey! I liked her a lot in SJTR and I still need to finish the rest of the books Great list :)

    www.sometimesleelynnreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES to Tella, Nina and Emika! So many great picks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee and Emika would definitely make good friends. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I'd want to be friends with Hanna too. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR