Sunday, February 28, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 1 March, 2021

#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Happy Monday Bookdragons! I hope your week is off to a good start! I had two job interviews this morning and I hope one of them works out. 

What I Read Last Week: 

Final Girls by Riley Sager

I finished the audiobook of this last night and it was just okay. In comparison to Mr. Sager's other books this one was night and day and I found myself wondering what it's point was more than once. But I reminded myself this was his first book under this pen name and I've loved everything he came out with after that.  

Moon Child by Gaby Triana
This book was fantastic. I couldn't stop reading and almost finished it in one day. I've read Gaby's books before but this is definitely my favorite by her. I really want to buy a physical copy too because I love the cover 

Currently Reading:

The Dead and The Dark by Courtney Gould

Wednesday Books (the publisher of this book) had a bunch of books that were "Read Now" on Netgalley for 48 hours last week and since I've been looking forward to this one, I picked it up along with Cool For The Summer by Dahlia Adler and Trouble Girls by Julia Lynn Rubin. This book kind of started out slow but I'm liking it so far.  It's about the daughter of a couple who have a paranormal investigation show on tv who goes with them to their small Oregon hometown where teens are disappearing. 

Next Read

What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo

My library's Hoopla has the audiobook of this in their system and I've been wanting to read it so I made it one of my last borrows for February. I'll probably start it tonight. 

*** 

 What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you good luck with your job interviews!
    Your current reads both have interesting covers.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope one of the interviews works out for you!! I've actually not heard of Gaby before - I will have to take a look at her books! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting group of books. The Dead and the Dark does sound intriguing. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR