Saturday, February 27, 2021

The Sunday Post - 28 February 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! Can someone explain to me how tomorrow is March already? Seriously? Anyway, I hope last week treated you well. I dove headfirst back into the writing cave after getting a new story idea that demanded to be worked on immediately, pushing everything else out of the way. Here's a hint: supernatural horror πŸ˜ƒ



πŸ€ It's Monday! What Are You Reading 
πŸ€ Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Characters Whose Jobs I Wish I Had
πŸ€ I Can't Wait For... ISLAND OF BONES
πŸ€What I'm Binge-Watching


Learn More:
The Dead and The Dark by Courtney Gould (eARC)
Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler (eARC)
Final Girls by Riley Sager (Library Audiobook)
Trouble Girls by Julia Lynn Rubin (eARC)


πŸ’€ This Week I Bookmarked: Shadow and Bone Teaser Trailer

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy that we are already the third month into the year. This year seems to be going by so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR