Thursday, February 25, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 25 February 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

Continuing

Current Episode: Season 5 Episode 18 - Spark of Life

We mostly watch this at dinnertime/before bed. I really liked the Sherlock Holmes episode in this season


Current Episode - Season 5 Episode 1

I actually prefer the Atlanta show than the regular New York SYTTD.  


Current Episode - Season 1 Episode 11 - Blood Hungry
I've been having trouble finding new stuff to watch that I actually like (Cursed, nos4a2, and Behind Her Eyes all ended up being removed from my watchlist lately) so I'm rewatching Criminal Minds... again


New Obsessions & Recent Binges

None this week


Just Added to My Watchlist


I'm adding this to my queue because they compared it to Gilmore Girls... let's see if it can live up to that. 

What are you currently binge-watching? What are some of your latest obsessions that you couldn't get enough of? Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR