Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I Can't Wait For... Their Vicious Darling!

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released.

Continuation of this spicy retelling of Peter Pan? Yes, please!  


Their Vicious Darling
Vicious Lost Boys #3
by Nikki St. Crowe
eBook, Paperback 

September 1, 2022 by Blackwell House LLC

Blurb:
Book Three in the Vicious Lost Boys Series.

** Full summary coming soon **




Why I Want To Read Their Vicious Darling:
I read the first book in this series, The Never King, in June and loved this spicy, reverse harem reimagining of Peter Pan. Book 2, The Dark One, is on my TBR for August and I hear there is quite the cliff-hanger so I'm going to be dying for this book by the time the beginning of September hits! 

***
Will you be checking this book out? Have you read the previous two books in the series? What upcoming releases are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. This is a new-to-me series but I loooove reverse harem so it's instantly going on my TBR! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Another reverse harem I highly recommend if you haven't already read it is Her Villains by Jade Presley and it's sequel Her Revenge!

      Delete
  2. I have been really curious about this series! I've not really read anything like it, but as a Peter Pan fan it's really been intriguing me. Glad to see you're enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I devoured the first book and I started reading The Dark One (book 2) when I came home from work last night and can't wait to get more into it. They are really spicy reads, which I love!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this series. Sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like spicy reads and retellings I definitely recommend the series!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR