Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #25

              After a few false starts with books I just couldn't get into this "WIR"-Wednesday I'm reading...

The Carlswick Treasure by S.L. Beaumont
Blurb:
Stephanie Cooper is back and trouble is never far behind!

Stephanie is studying history at Oxford University while her boyfriend James is on tour with his band, The Fury, in the second romantic suspense novel in The Carlswick Mysteriesseries. 

When Stephanie discovers an ancient treasure map hidden by her great-uncle, her quest to solve it sets off a chain of events that no one could have predicted. As those closest to her are caught up in the intrigue, Stephanie finds herself in a race to uncover the elusive treasure.

Old enemies, betrayal and danger 

Only this time, the stakes are higher.

Why I Chose This Book / What I Think So Far:
I loved the first book in this series, The Carlswick Affair, so I'm excited to see how the story continues. I'm just beginning The Carlswick Treasure but I can easily see myself slipping back into the characters and the story on a free afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR