Thursday, February 16, 2017

"Book Mail" Thursday #12

This week's "Book Mail" Thursday is a little less physical book mail and more ebook "mail."
Since Tuesday was Valentine's Day I decided to treat myself to the newly released...

Like A Memory by Abbi Glines and Unrest by Wendy Higgins


I knew I had to pick up an eBook copy of Like A Memory from the moment I heard it was coming out. Bliss York and Nate Finley are all grown up and it's finally time for their story as two of Abbi Glines's series merge in this Rosemary Beach-meets-Sea Breeze novel. I can't wait to read it! I also picked up a copy of Unrest, the second book in Wendy Higgins's NA trilogy, Unknown. I fell in love with the first book last month and I'm dying to see what's going to happen in book two. Will Rylen and Amber finally get together? What other obstacles are waiting for them? 

Waiting On:
I've been wanting to try out OwlCrate, a monthly YA subscription box, for a while now so I finally broke down and signed up for the February box - themed: "RUN AWAY WITH THE CIRCUS." I'm so excited to get my box and see what's inside. I think I already know which book is in the box but I want to see the goodies that come with it. 

***

From now on I'm trying to limit my book buying to one or two books a month. My addiction is getting way out of hand, so I think it's best that I read what I have or get books from the library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR