Saturday, August 19, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: the Bookish Sickness Tag

This was a fun, unusual tag that I was tagged with on #bookstagram on Wednesday. I answered on there, but now I'm doing it again with slightly different answers.



1) Diabetes / Sweet Read:

The Girl Who Invented Romance by Caroline B. Cooney - this is a sweet, innocent read and I've loved it since middle school!

2) Chicken Pox / A Book You Will Never Read Again:

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller - Just couldn't get into this one. Pirates aren't my thing.

3) Flu / Contagious Read:

The Royals Series by Erin Watt - I can't get enough of this series!

4) Insomnia / A Book You Read In A Night:

Fallen Heir by Erin Watt - Read this in close to one sitting

5) Amnesia / Book That Took Your Breath Away:

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco - Excellent world building, the author definitely did her research!

6) Bad Nutrition / Book That You Forgot to Eat While Reading:

First, am I the only one amused by that question? Shall I eat the book? I don't usually eat while I'm reading because I get so wrapped up in the story the rest of the world ceases to exist.

7) Homesickness / Book That Reminds You of Traveling:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, Crash Into Me by Albert Borris 


***

If you're reading this post, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR