Monday, February 4, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 4 February 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week What I Am Reading Now:
I'm only about 50 pages in (20 pages more than last week) at this rate I'll finish sometime 3 years from now...

I'm really enjoying this one, I started it late last week and at first I wasn't sure I would like it, but I really got into it. It reminds me a little of Six of Crows!

Up Next:
This comes out on the 14th. I'm going to alternate between War and Peace and Kingdom Cold once I finish The Gilded Wolves.

3 comments:

  1. I thought The Gilded Wolves was a little like Six of Crows too. Good luck ever finishing War and Peace. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, War and Peace. It's a bucket list read for me and I think it's a good idea to read a few pages per week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR