Monday, February 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Upcoming Releases I'm On the Fence About


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Upcoming Releases I'm On the Fence About

This week's TTT is all about upcoming books we need help deciding whether we should add to our TBR list or not.  Technically I could only find 9. Sell me on these...

1. The Cerulean by Amy Ewing

2. Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury


3. What We Buried by Kate A. Boorman


4. Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young

5.The Fever King by Victoria Lee

6. Meet Cute by Helena Hunting 


7. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman


8. The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters


9. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly


What books are you on the fence about reading?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not totally sold on The Fever King either.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Raven's Tale is going to be fantastic. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR