Sunday, June 9, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 10 June 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! I'm plowing through my June TBR so far. Let me get you caught up...


What I Read Last Week:
I finished reading this one on Friday and I enjoyed it a lot. Funnily enough the characters I liked the most were Selah's suitors and the secondary characters. 
The Haunted is such an awesome read! I read it in a single sitting.
Hello Bookish Obsession! I loved this book from start to finish. If you like thrillers/suspense/murder mysteries, feuding siblings, and prestigious boarding schools you're going to love this one!

What I Am Reading Now:
Following my plan of reading a physical book by day and listening to an audiobook at night before bed I started listening to Aurora Rising over the weekend. I'm not far in yet but I'm intrigued. 
As for my physical read I'm continuing my horror trend with Escape from Asylum. I've read the Asylum trilogy but hadn't had a chance to read this one yet and I'm interested get into this prequel. 

Up Next:
Next up for me is...
It's time to wrap up my time in the world of Caraval. I've loved listening to these books in audiobook so I had to have it in both HC and audio formats like the previous two.

The next (and last) physical book on my June TBR is Warcross, a book I have been meaning to read since it first released. 
What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn’t want to be listening to horror books at night!

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Aurora Rising. I had the ARC. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try Marie Lu for a long time! I'm addicted to audiobooks and will add She Was the Quiet One to my TBL list. I didn't realize it had a boarding school in it. I'm a sucker for boarding school books!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR