Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Sunday Post - 9 June 2019


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme




🍀 The usual Monday-Saturday Weekly Memes
🍀 Ten Unpopular Bookish Opinions


This week I got:
All Eyes On Us by Kit Frick (Preorder)
The Beholder by Anna Bright (audiobook)
Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (Audiobook)
Finale by Stephanie Garber (audiobook)
She Was the Quiet One (Used Book)
Chicagoland Vampires Books 1-9 (Used Books)


I rearranged my room at my grandmother's again yesterday! I swear I do this monthly, it's like an OCD thing for me!

4 comments:

  1. You rearrange your room monthly? I legit loose my temper at having to move the sofa to hoover under it on a semi-regular basis. I have no idea where you find the energy to move an entire room contents around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got halfway through the Chicagoland Vampires series, but lost interest. I hope you enjoy it.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rearranging things as well but only when I want to de-stress myself. Have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting excited to arrange things in our new house when we move in July, especially in the kitchen. I also got Aurora Rising on audiobook. I enjoy the chicagoland Vampires and own them all on audiobook. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your new reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR