Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Sunday Post - 21 February 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! I hope last week treated you well and that this week runs smooth. I have two job interviews tomorrow (Monday) so I'm hoping something comes of one. 



πŸ€ It's Monday! What Are You Reading 
πŸ€ Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud
πŸ€ I Can't Wait For... SURVIVE THE NIGHT
πŸ€What I'm Binge-Watching






πŸ’€ This Week I Bookmarked: Lost in the Never Woods Preorder Promotion




6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job interviews, hope you ace them. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your job interviews! That's exciting!
    Love those covers from your book mail!
    Stay safe and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      They are beautiful covers! (I still wish A Court of Silver Flames matched the rest of the series though 😒)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Best of luck with your interviews! I hope you get your pick of the two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are pros and cons to both so I’m excited to see what comes of them!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR