Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Sunday Post - 28 March 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! I seem to have had time for everything except reading over the past week and a half with my new book out and trying to promote that, trying to pick a new theme on IG, having a bad day that left me wanting to quit bookstagram altogether, and honestly contemplating getting rid of 80% of the books I bought just because they were hyped on social media and now I'm trying to get back on track. Actually read something. Anything. Hope your week was better last week. 



πŸ€ Book Review: The Dead and The Dark 
πŸ€ Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Places In Books I'd Love to Live
πŸ€ I Can't Wait For... SHADOW TOUCHED!
πŸ€What I'm Binge-Watching - 1 April 2021



Learn More:


πŸ’€ This Week I Bookmarked: 

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on the Bridgerton book right now. It's not my main read, so I only read a bit at a time. I will be reading The Mary Shelly Club soon for a book tour, can't wait! Have a great week!
    Lisa Loves Literature's Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. figuring out how to better use instagram is on my to do list for April. I get what you are saying! Hope you have a good week and find a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the second season of Bridgerton is releasing next week :O If I read it right ;) Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR