Saturday, June 5, 2021

The Sunday Post - 6 June 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! I hope you had a great first week of June! On Monday I indulged in my most recent obsession - Reuben egg rolls then we planted a bunch of flowers we'd gotten last weekend. Tuesday and Wednesday were catch-up days after the long weekend (especially when my WiFi went out on Tuesday afternoon) and I've spent the afternoon and evenings getting my reading time in. 



🌻 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 7 June 2021 
🌻 Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Loved That Made Me Want More Books Like Them
🌻 I Can't Wait For... RESURRECTION ROAD!
🌻 What I'm Binge-Watching - 10 June 2021
🌻 {Release Week Blitz + Review} The Wicked Aftermath by Melissa Foster
🌻 {Book Review} Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow



Learn More:
Her Last Breath by Hilary Davidson



💀 This Week I Bookmarked: 
100 Books that take place in Charleston, SC (I'm planning a trip for September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR