Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Sunday Post - 30 May 2021


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! Can you believe it's Memorial Day tomorrow? That June almost here? It didn't feel so much like it last week with the rain and cooler temps we had on and off. Today I'm heading out for a cookout at a friend of my mom's house and I'm looking forward to some relaxing time. Looking at all the posts I did last week, I think I earned it 😆 How have you been enjoying the long holiday weekend?



🍀 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 31 May 2021 
🍀 Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books With Summery Covers
🍀 I Can't Wait For... FALLEN!
🍀 What I'm Binge-Watching - 3 June 2021
🍀 {Book Review} Corpse Queen by Stacey Rourke
🍀 {Book Review} Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner


Learn More:
Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow


💀 This Week I Bookmarked: 
35 Spots Every Seafoodie Should Visit in Charleston (I'm planning a trip for September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR