Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Sunday Post - 21 April 2019


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Happy Easter Bookdragons! Thank you for hopping over to my blog today. I hope if you celebrate that you and your family have a nice day. It's just a plain ole ham Sunday for me. I plan to make some of my favorite pasta salad later and watch some Game of Thrones.



⚜ Top Ten Tuesday: Rainy Day Reads
⚜ I Can't Wait for... If I'm Being Honest
⚜ Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts - 18 April 2019
F is for Friday  - 19 April 2019
⚜ The Saturday Review - 20 April 2019


🍀 The usual Monday-Saturday Weekly Memes
🍀 The First Ten Books I Reviewed As A Book Blogger
🍀 The Shadow Warrior by Ann Aguirre (Book Review)



I grabbed Repeat by Kylie Scott as soon as I could. I've been waiting for this one to come out in physical format since the audiobook came out in January! I saw Praying for Rain on instagram and after checking it out on Amazon, I ordered it and got it on Monday!

💀 This Week I Bookmarked: Apollycon 2020 Ticket Info
I love my crazy jobs. Especially when I get to utter the words: “We don’t know where the body went. Okeechobee, FL doesn’t know either. Israel possibly.” And no, that is not a line from my next novel.
- from a Facebook post on Tuesday. (this legit happened)

4 comments:

  1. So did you find out where the body went? I’m curious LOL

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Praying for Rain too! It sounds so good... As does Repeat!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham and pasta salad sound good. Ya can't be having a good day if you lost a body..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t really celebrate Easter, so I ate candy and watched Game of Thrones. That seems like a perfect day to me. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR